Effective Date: January 1st, 2017
By signing up for our Services through this Site, you permit Tinysponsor to serve, as applicable: (i) advertisements and other content (“Ads”); (ii) search results, statistics, and other information by automated means or otherwise; (iii) related search queries and other links to your websites, mobile applications, media players, mobile content, and/or other properties approved by Tinysponsor (each individually a “Property” and together “Properties”). In addition, you grant Tinysponsor the right to access, index, and cache the Properties, or any portion thereof, including by automated means. Tinysponsor may, in its sole discretion, refuse to provide the Services in association with any Property.
Your Access to the Site
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Restrictions on Your Use
• Conduct or promote any illegal activities, including, but not limited to, intellectual property infringement, while using the Site or Services;
• Transmit any information that we believe to be, in our sole discretion, abusive, excessively violent, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, lewd, lascivious, or otherwise objectionable;
• Attempt to reverse engineer or jeopardize the correct functioning of the Site or Services, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software (including the tools, methods, processes, and infrastructure) that enables or underlies the Site;
• Attempt to gain access to secured portions of the Site or Services to which you do not possess access rights or obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, content, or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site or Services;
• Upload or transmit any form of virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other malicious code;
• Use any automatic or manual process to search or harvest information from the Site or Services, or to interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the Site and Services;
· Use the Site or Services in any manner which could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site; or
You agree to cooperate with Tinysponsor in causing any of the prohibited activities set forth in this section to cease immediately.
Payment of Fees
You agree to provide us with accurate and complete billing information as required for us to process the fee, including, for example, valid credit card information, your name, address, and telephone number, and to promptly provide us with any changes in such information. If, for any reason, your credit card company refuses to pay the amount billed for the Service, you agree that we may, at our sole option, suspend or terminate your access to the Service and require you to pay the overdue amount immediately by other means acceptable to us. You agree that, until your Ad campaign has ended or is terminated, you will continue to accrue charges for which you remain responsible, even if you do not use the service. In the event that legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse us for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorney fees and other legal expenses. All payments to Tinysponsor shall be made in United States Dollars and are quoted exclusive of any value added tax, which shall be payable at the time and in the manner required by law. If you dispute any payments made or withheld relating to the Services, you must notify Tinysponsor in writing within 30 days of any such payment. If you do not, any claim relating to the disputed payment is waived. If an advertiser, whose Ads are displayed on any Property defaults on payment to Tinysponsor, we may withhold Tinysponsor‘s outgoing payments or charge back to those accounts that have already been paid.
TINYSPONSOR and Third-party Proprietary Information
Tinysponsor’s rights apply to the APIs and all output and executables of the APIs, excluding any software components developed by you which do not themselves incorporate the APIs or any output or executables of the APIs. Tinysponsor owns all rights, title, and interest in the APIs.
Your Proprietary Information
Tinysponsor agrees that it has no rights to the data, images, information, ad content, or other material that you submit in the course of using the Site and Services ("Submitted Content"). You grant to Tinysponsor a worldwide, royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce, and represent your Submitted Content any other creative elements of the ads through: (i) Tinysponsor’s network of publishers, ad networks, and ad exchanges that Tinysponsor uses for the display of Ads; and (ii) on all documentation promoting the Services. Tinysponsor may use your logo on our Site and marketing materials and list you as a customer on any public lists. You may opt out from our use of your logo at any time by sending us an email request. When submitting data, you, and not Tinysponsor, shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use of all Submitted Content. Tinysponsor shall not be responsible or liable for the deletion, correction, destruction, damage, loss, or failure to store any Submitted Content. By using the Services, each user represents and warrants to Tinysponsor that it has the legal right to submit the Submitted Content. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Tinysponsor harmless from any liability caused by your submission of Submitted Content in violation of a third party’s copyright or other rights of ownership. Tinysponsor reserves the right to withhold, remove and/or discard Submitted Content without notice for any breach, including without limitation, non-payment of fees. In addition, Tinysponsor reserves the right to withhold, remove and/or discard any Submitted Content submitted to Tinysponsor, which, in Tinysponsor’s sole opinion, is pornographic or otherwise in violation of Tinysponsor’s internal policies for publishable material. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT ANY CONTENT SUBMITTED TO US WILL BE RETAINED FOR ANY PARTICULAR PERIOD OF TIME, AND YOU AGREE TO MAINTAIN ON YOUR SERVERS DUPLICATE COPIES OF ALL SUBMITTED CONTENT SUBMITTED TO US.
You agree not to disclose any Tinysponsor Confidential Information without our prior written consent. “Tinysponsor Confidential Information” includes: (i) the existence of beta features of the Services; (ii) all Tinysponsor technologies, software, and documentation related to the Services; (iii) click-through rates or other statistics relating to performance as pertaining to the Services; (iv) any other information provided by Tinysponsor which is reasonably understood to be confidential based on the circumstances or nature of disclosure. Tinysponsor Confidential Information does not include information that was independently developed by you without reference to Tinysponsor Confidential Information, any information that is in the public domain without breach, information known to you prior to your use of our Services, or information that was lawfully provided to you by a third party.
Grant of API License
Upon issuance of an API key, you are granted a limited, non-sublicensable right to access the API and use the Services and Content for your personal use only and in a manner consistent with the Services. We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the API, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the API.
API Licensed Use and Restrictions
This license is subject to the following restrictions:
· You may not use the APIs for any application that constitutes, promotes, or is used in connection with spyware, adware, or other malicious programs or code;
· You may not use APIs in a manner that adversely impacts the stability of Tinysponsor servers or adversely impacts the behavior of other applications using the APIs;
· All calls to the API must reference the API key issued to you as an approved licensee;
· You agree to keep the API key confidential, and not to share it with any third party. This license is personal to you, and any affiliates must seek and obtain their own license and API Key. You may not sell, lease, share, transfer, or sublicense the APIs or access or access codes thereto or derive income from the use or provision of the APIs, whether for direct commercial or monetary gain or otherwise, without our prior, express, written permission;
· You may not use the APIs in a product or service that replicates or attempts to replace the essential user experience of Tinysponsor or is substantially similar to or directly competes with products or services offered by Tinysponsor, Inc.;
· You may not cache or retain any copies of the Content. Your license to the Content is limited to making direct server calls to us for the Content and to distributing the Content to your end user on your site(s), immediately upon receipt by your servers;
· You may not present the Content (or permit the Content to be presented) so that it appears to be available from a third-party site;
· You may not separately extract and provide or otherwise use data elements from the Content to enhance the data files of third parties;
· You further agree not to otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the API or any data provided by Tinysponsor;
· You may not delete, obscure, or in any manner alter any warning, notice (including but not limited to any copyright or other proprietary rights notice by us or our third-party partners and sponsors), or link that appears in the Service or the Content;
· You may not sell, lease, or sublicense APIs or access thereto or derive revenues from the use or provision of APIs, whether for direct commercial or monetary gain or otherwise, unless you obtain prior written approval from us;
· You must not attempt to cloak or conceal your identity or your application’s identity when requesting authorization to use APIs;
· You are limited to a pre-set number of calls to the API per day, determined by the Service you purchased. Tinysponsor, may approve higher daily call limits if you adhere to these API terms and upgrade your Service;
Attribution for the API
Content provided to you through the API may contain the trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features of Tinysponsor, its partners, or other third-party rights holders of content displayed by us. You may not delete or in any manner alter these trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Unauthorized use of the Tinysponsor logo, marks, or brands is strictly prohibited. You shall place the following notice prominently on your application: “This product uses the API but is not endorsed or certified by Tinysponsor.” Your use of the Tinysponsor logo or any of the Tinysponsor marks or brands is subject to these terms, the terms found elsewhere on the Tinysponsor Site, or prior written approval by Tinysponsor. Any use of the Tinysponsor logo in your application shall be less prominent than the logo or mark that primarily describes the application. Your use of the Tinysponsor logo shall not imply any partnership or endorsement by Tinysponsor.
The Site and Services may need updating from time to time. These updates may temporarily disrupt use of the Site or Services and are designed to improve, enhance, and further develop the Site or Services and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new Service offerings, and updated Services. You agree to receive such updates as part of your use of the Services.
This Site may contain links to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, us. Links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this Site or us. Tinysponsor has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Tinysponsor is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Links are to be used and third-party sites accessed at the user’s own risk, and Tinysponsor makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these links or the sites hyper-linked to this Site. We provide links as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by us of that site or any association with its operators.
Some of the Services may be supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to Content, user-generated content, queries, or other information. The manner, mode, and extent of advertising by or permitted by us on the Site are subject to change without specific notice to you. In consideration for our granting you access to and use of the Site and Services, you agree that we may place such advertising on the Site or Services.
Messages, Requests, or Other Comments or Content to or for Us
The Site may provide you with the ability to contact us through email addresses, contact forms, or other means. To the extent that you do so and send along any ideas, input, feedback, or anything of similar nature, you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free license to use any such ideas, input, feedback, or anything of similar nature to change our existing products or services, to develop new products or services, or otherwise in our business.
The owner of the Site is based in the state of California in the United States. We make no claims that the Site or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Site may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
REPRESENTATIONS; WARRANTIES; Disclaimer
You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this Site for any reconstruction of any lost data. Tinysponsor does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TINYSPONSOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. TINYSPONSOR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TINYSPONSOR DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ADS THAT HAVE OVERRUN DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES OR ERRORS. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND TINYSPONS OR MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT TINYSPONSOR, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOU OR YOUR PROPERTY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT.
All of the information in this Site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this Site, and Tinysponsor does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this Site if it is not, or is no longer accurate or complete.
Limitation of Liability
Export control and restricted countries
You may not use, export, re-export, import, or transfer the Services except as authorized by United States law, the laws of the jurisdiction in which you obtained the Services, and any other applicable laws. In particular, but without limitation, the Services may not be exported or re-exported: (a) into any United States embargoed countries; or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Person’s List or Entity List. By using our Service, you represent and warrant that (i) neither you nor your listed Residence is located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties. You also will not use the Service for any purpose prohibited by U.S. or international law.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, Tinysponsor shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery or availability of Services through our Site arising from any event beyond Tinysponsor’s reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including, but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, governmental act or regulation, Internet disturbance, and other causes or events, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
Changes to this Agreement
For More Information