Last updated: May 8th, 2017.
At Tinysponsor ("Tinysponsor", "we", "our" and "us") we are committed to protecting your privacy, and support a general policy of openness about how we collect, use and disclose your personal information.
What Personal Information We Collect
The personal information we may collect in the course of you accessing or using the Website or the Services (including through your initial registration for an account and the subsequent administration of that account) may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Contact information (such as name, address, postal code, e-mail address and telephone number);
- Social media profile information (such as username and other profile data);
- Financial and billing information (such as credit card number and expiration date);
- Demographic information (such as gender, age and occupation) and information about individual preferences; and
- Personal information, including the information you may transmit to us or authorize us to obtain from you or a third party in connection with the Services ("Customer Data").
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with personalized Services and a personalized experience on our Website and interactive communication;
- Provide you with timely and reliable Services;
- Do all the things necessary to administer those Services and the Website;
- Research, develop, manage, protect and improve those Services and the Website;
- Advise you about new products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Develop and maintain our relationship with you and communicate with you;
- Bill you for our Services; and
- Collect outstanding debts.
Knowledge and Consent
Tinysponsor collects personal information about you, from you, or from third parties you authorize us to collect such information from, only when you voluntarily provide it or authorize us to collect it. Typically, we will seek consent for the use or disclosure of your personal information at the time of collection. In certain circumstances, consent may be sought after the information has been collected but before use (for example, when we want to use information for a purpose not previously identified).
The form of consent that we seek, including whether it is express or implied, will largely depend on the sensitivity of the personal information and the reasonable expectations of the individual in the circumstances.
We will not, as a condition of the supply of a product or service, require you to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of information beyond that required to fulfill the explicitly specified and legitimate purposes for which the information is being provided.
Use or Disclosure for Marketing Purposes
If you have not opted out of receiving marketing materials, we may also use (but will not disclose) your personal information to promote and market additional goods, services and special offers from us, our affiliates and/or our business associates, including by means of direct marketing. We may also disclose your name and mailing address to these affiliates and/or third party business associates so that they can send you promotional materials directly.
You can choose not to allow us to use or disclose your personal information for direct marketing purposes by contacting us as outlined below (see "Contacting Us").
How We Protect Your Personal Information
Tinysponsor makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information collected in the course of you accessing or using the Website or the Services is protected against loss, theft and unauthorized access. This protection applies in relation to information stored in both electronic and hard copy form. Access to such personal information is restricted to selected employees or representatives.
Links to Third Party Sites
Retention and Storage of Your Personal Information
Tinysponsor retains your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws, and your consent to such purposes(s) remains valid after termination of our relationship with you.
Correcting or Updating Your Information