Updated: May 22, 2017
As a Creator, you agree that:
- Your Tinysponsor account does not contain false contact information and you do not willfully misrepresent yourself in your Tinysponsor account, profile and listing, including any required statistics. Estimating the statistics is fine;
- You will add valid bank account information to your Tinysponsor account in order to accept an offer of sponsorship or a listing purchase from a Sponsor. You may change your bank account information at any time;
- You will accept the sponsorship listing, purchasing and Campaign operation workflows that are presented to you by Tinysponsor, which may from time to time change without any prior notice.
- When notified, you will respond on the Site to the notification of an offer of sponsorship or a listing purchase from a Sponsor within the required timeframe posted. Otherwise, the offer or the purchase will automatically be rejected by our system;
- When you accept an offer of sponsorship or a listing purchase, the Campaign commences and you agree to deliver the Campaign according to the terms agreed upon both both parties. At this time, the Sponsor is charged the full amount of the Campaign and this amount will be automatically held in a Tinysponsor-owned escrow account at our payment processor;
- Once you have completed your Campaign work and the Sponsor approves it, Tinysponsor will automatically transfer your payment via electronic funds transfer to your valid bank account on file, minus the total of Tinysponsor Fees (15% of the sponsorship amount) and credit card charge fees (2.9% of the sponsorship amount);
- You will work with the Sponsor to remedy any completed Campaign work that was not accepted by the Sponsor. Tinysponsor can always help with this. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- You will honor any dispute resolution conclusion presented by Tinysponsor either through Tinysponsor policy and/or by Tinysponsor customer support, for any disputes arising from using the Site;
- We reserve the right to remove any accounts, profiles and/or listings that (i) are illegal or fraudulent; (ii) infringe on copyright or trademarks, or violate a third party's terms of service; or (iii) are adult oriented, pornographic, inappropriate, offensive, or obscene. We will inform you of any such removal. Repeated postings of such listings may result in the termination of your Tinysponsor account; and
- If you are a Sponsor in addition to being a Creator, you agree to be additionally bound by Tinysponsor’s Sponsor Agreement.